- ATA and NVMe Secure Erase
- OPAL Password/PSID Revert
- US DoD 5220.22-M, [3 passes + verify]
- Single Pass Zeros, [1 pass]
- US Navy & Air Force, [3 passes + verify]
- British HMG Infosec Standard 5, Enhanced, [3 passes + verify]
- German VSITR, [7 passes]
- Russian GOST P50739-95 Level 1, [1 pass]
- Russian GOST P50739-95 Level 4, [1 pass]
- RCMP TSSIT OPS-II, [7 passes]
- CSE Canada ITSG-06 (Unclassified), [3 passes]
- Standalone: run from UEFI Shell or a Utility Toolset with the default text-based Phoenix SecureWipe UI.
- Integrated: launched on-demand during POST via Hotkey, Boot Menu, or Setup.
- Custom: launched based on custom policies with a custom manufacturer-designed and branded UI.
- Binary distribution, easily integrates into UEFI firmware volumes, standard launch by UEFI drivers/application.
- Standard EDK II style code, compatible with both Phoenix and non-Phoenix EDK II UEFI firmware products.
- Block IO device support: FDD, HDD, SSD, NVMe, SD, eMMC, USB drives, SCSI drives (with UEFI OPROM), RAID (with UEFI OPROM).
- Works with other Phoenix products such as launching from HTTPs.
- Supports selective erasure of partitions exposed by the firmware, regardless of the underlying file system: UEFI GPT, NTFS, FAT32, etc.
- Includes EFI executable that can be launched from bootable media like other third party solutions.
- SDK wrapper provides customized interfaces.