CAMPBELL, California, October 3, 2023 – Phoenix Technologies, a leading independent firmware supplier for PCs and computing devices, has significantly strengthened its management team via a combination of new hires and internal promotions.
The new appointments are:
- Ameet Dhillon – Vice President Marketing & Business Development. Ameet will be responsible for global marketing and business development.
- Charles Chan – Vice President Operations. Charles will manage all global customer engineering and program management teams.
- Conor Gibney – Vice President Finance. Conor will handle all global finance related activities.
- Ken Siegler – Senior Vice President Enterprise Sales. Ken will be responsible for global enterprise sales including FirmGuard.
- Rebecca Yang – Vice President Engineering. Rebecca will lead the Taiwan based engineering team.
Gerard Moore, President and CEO of Phoenix Technologies, said:
“Our business is rapidly developing as we address growing markets with our increasing range of products and capabilities. This year we have made good progress in Enterprise with the launch of FirmGuard, in new products with PhoenixLayer and PhoenixBoot for Arm and in product security with the expansion of our security service, FirmCare.
I am delighted to welcome the new hires and congratulate the internal appointees on their new roles. We will be successful in achieving our objectives due to the fantastic team we have.
These appointments will enable us to maintain our rate of growth both in terms of sales and marketing and the operational infrastructure to support an enlarging business.”
For more information contact:
Vice President Marketing